Resources & Materials
This section presents resources aimed at helping faith leaders prepare messages and plan gatherings related to the Faith.Hope.Life. campaign.
The religions and resources listed in this section reflect findings from an interfaith dialogue held in 2009 and other information obtained to date by the campaign. The resources reflect the theological or spiritual perspective of the contributor or the author of each piece and not necessarily the Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention or the Faith Communities Task Force.
General Faith.Hope.Life. campaign resources include:
- Responding to a member who may be at risk for suicide
- The role of faith communities in suicide prevention webinar
- Sample Faith.Hope.Life. prayers
- Communication aids (flyers, bulletin inserts, posters, and other graphical art)
- Worship and spiritual resources
- Other resources for mental health promotion and suicide prevention in faith communities
More areas and resources will be added as they become available on our resource library.