Pray and Worship
Incorporate suicide prevention into your faith community’s worship and other spiritual gatherings—either as part of the Faith.Hope.Life. campaign’s National Weekend of Prayer for Faith, Hope, and Life, or at any other time of the year.
For prayers, sermons, and other worship resources appropriate for particular religions, see our section on Religion Specific Materials. General Faith.Hope.Life. campaign resources:
- Responding to a member who may be at risk for suicide
- The role of faith communities in suicide prevention webinar
- Sample Faith.Hope.Life. prayers
- Communication aids (flyers, bulletin inserts, posters, and other graphical art)
- Worship and spiritual resources
- Other resources for mental health promotion and suicide prevention in faith communities
For more resources, check out our resource library.