If you are experiencing an emotional crisis or thoughts of suicide, the following free, 24/7, confidential services are available:
- For those experiencing a suicide crisis, call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org, or to reach the Crisis Text Line text 'HOME' to 741741.
- For those who identify as part of the LGBTQ community, call the TrevorLifeline (866-488-7386) or text START to 678-678.
- For Veterans who are in crisis, Dial 988 then Press 1, chat 988lifeline.org, or text 838255
- Para los hablantes de español que están experimentando una crisis de suicidio, llame a la Línea Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio al 888-628-9454 o envíe un mensaje de texto a la Línea de Texto de Crisis ('AYUDA' al 741741).
- For frontline workers dealing with anxiety, stress, fear, isolation, or other difficult emotions, text FRONTLINE to 741741.
If you have a community or state-specific question or are looking for state-specific information and resources, please consider contacting your State Suicide Prevention contact: https://www.sprc.org/states.
Action Alliance Mailing Address
Education Development Center's National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention
300 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2010
Waltham, MA 02451
Action Alliance E-Mail Address
Thank you for reaching out to us via email. The Action Alliance is not a crisis line. If we are concerned about an email you send to our inbox, we will forward your communication to 988. Please know that we care about you, and that you don’t have to answer the call from 988, but their resources are always available. If you or someone you know is experiencing a suicide or mental health related crisis, please call or text 988 or chat 988Lifeline.org.