The Action Alliance Steering Committee is a small group of Executive Committee members and other experts in the field who provide guidance and recommendations to the Action Alliance Co-Chairs and Secretariat.
Duties of Steering Committee Members:
- Advise the Co-Chairs and Secretariat in their leadership and decision-making roles (e.g. governance, priority advancement, financing/sustainability, reviewing recommendations).
- Represent the best interests of the Action Alliance and the Executive Committee.
- Make recommendations about Co-Chair replacement(s) in the event of a resignation.
- Make recommendations about Executive Committee member and Co-Chair nominations.
- Assure Action Alliance accountability and transparency.
- Hold the Action Alliance accountable for commitment to equity.
- Victor Armstrong MSW, Vice President for Health Equity and Engagement, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Robert Gebbia, MA Chief Executive Officer, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Josh Gordon, M.D., Ph.D, Director of the National Institute of Mental Health
- Karen Johnson, Senior Vice President, Chief Clinical Officer, Behavioral Health Division, Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Mark Jones, Vice President, Northpoint Recovery
- David Lloyd, MBA Chief Policy Officer at The Kennedy Forum
- David McFarland, Principal Chief Executive Officer, DLM Entertainment Group/DLM Impact Partners
- Richard McKeon, PhD, MPH Senior Public Health Advisor, SAMHSA
- Linda Rosenberg, MSW Director of External Relations, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University