Recommended Standard Care
The Recommended Standard Care Work Group was created to guide the development of recommendations for improving the standard care provided to individuals with suicide risk in health care settings. The result of this work is the 2018 report, Recommended Standard Care for People with Suicide Risk: Making Health Care Suicide Safe.
- Bart Andrews, PhD, Vice President of Clinical Practice/Evaluations, Behavioral Health Response, Inc.
- Julie Goldstein Grumet, PhD, Director, Health and Behavioral Health Care, Suicide Prevention Resource Center; Director, Zero Suicide Institute, EDC, Inc.
- Henry Harbin, MD, Health Care Consultant, Former CEO of Magellan Health Services
- Michael Hogan, PhD, Principal, Hogan Health Solutions, LLC
- David Jobes, PhD, Professor of Psychology, The Catholic University of America
- Richard McKeon, PhD, MPH, Chief, Suicide Prevention Branch, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Michael Schoenbaum, PhD, Senior Advisor for Mental Health Services, Epidemiology, and Economics [C], National Institute of Mental Health,
- Gregory Simon, MD, MPH, Senior Investigator, Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute