Military/Veterans Task Force
This task force leads efforts to systematically integrate service member and veteran perspectives across the Action Alliance’s portfolio of work.
Note: This group is no longer active. Titles and affiliations are from the time of membership and may have since changed.
- Cicely Burrows-McElwain, Military and Veteran Affairs Liaison, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (Public Sector)
- Megan McCarthy, PhD, National Deputy Director for Suicide Prevention, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (Public Sector)
- Kim Ruocco, MSW, Vice President of Suicide Prevention and Postvention, Tragedy Assistance Programs for Survivors (TAPS) (Private Sector)
- Katherine Warrick, Associate Director, Defense Suicide Prevention Office, U.S. Department of Defense (Public Sector)
- Tom Berger, PhD, Executive Director, Veterans Health Council, Vietnam Veterans of America
- Jack Hammond, Executive Director, Home Base
- Kacie Kelly, Program Director, Health and Wellbeing, George W. Bush Institute
- Jim Lorraine, President and CEO, America’s Warrior Partnership
- Gordon Nez, Community Advocate, Navajo
- Shauna Springer, PhD, Senior Director, TAPS Red Team
- Kari Stoever, Chief External Relations Officer, Lieber Institute for Brain Development
- Caitlin Thompson, Vice President, Community Partnerships, Cohen Veterans Network
- Jose Vega, Special Assistant, Chief of Staff, Wounded Warrior Project