Measurement & Accountability Work Group
As the Action Alliance moves into its second decade of operation, it has become increasingly aware of the importance of identifying measurable outcomes to indicate progress in meeting its objectives. In 2020, the Action Alliance created the Measurement & Accountability Work Group, to help establish an evaluation plan for assessing Action Alliance priorities and recommend a system for monitoring progress in real time.
The efforts of this work group are supported by funding from Action Alliance Executive Committee (EXCOM) partner Johnson & Johnson–Janssen and operational support from Action Alliance EXCOM partner the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- Anita Everett, MD, DFAPA, Director of the Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Public Sector Co-Lead)
- Craig Kramer, Mental Health Ambassador & Chair, Global Campaign for Mental Health, Neuroscience External Affairs, Janssen R&D, Johnson & Johnson (Private Sector Co-Lead)
- Cal Beyer, MPA, Vice President, Workforce Risk & Mental Wellbeing, CSDZ, A Holmes Murphy Company
- Carolyn Clancy, MD, Deputy Under Secretary for Health for Discovery, Education, and Affiliate Networks, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Judy Cushing, Founder and CEO Emeritus, Lines for Life
- Pamela End of Horn, Suicide Prevention Consultant, Indian Health Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Michael Hogan, PhD, Principal, Hogan Health Solutions LLC
- Karen Johnson, Senior Vice President, Clinical Services and Division Compliance Officer, Behavioral Health Division, Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Megan McCarthy, Vice President for Project 2025, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Richard McKeon, PhD, MPH, Chief Suicide Prevention Branch, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Nyaka NiiLampti, PhD, Vice President, Wellness and Clinical Services, National Football League
- Amit Paley, MBA, CEO and Executive Director, The Trevor Project
- Judy Qualters, PhD, Director of the Division of Injury Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Linda Rosenberg, MSW, Director of External Relations, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University