Crisis Services Task Force
The task force was dedicated to improving crisis services. Accomplishments include the development of the report Crisis Now: Transforming Services is Within Our Reach, released in 2016. For more on the work of this task force, see the Crisis Services Task Force Plan.
Note: This group is no longer active. Titles and affiliations are from the time of membership and may have since changed.
- David W. Covington, LPC, MBA, CEO & President, RI International, Inc.; Equity Partner, Integrated Health Resources, LLC (Private Sector)
- Mike Hogan, PhD, Independent Advisor and Consultant, Hogan Health Solutions LLC (Private Sector)
- Leon Boyko, MBA, MSW, LCSW, Chief of RI Crisis, Recovery Innovations, Inc.
- Bart Andrews, PhD, VP, Clinical Practice & Evaluation, Behavioral Health Response
- Lisa Capoccia, MPH, Manager of Health and Behavioral Health Initiatives, Suicide Prevention Resource Center, EDC, Inc.
- Lynn Copeland, Director, Office of Provider Network Management, Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Barbara Dawson, MEd, Deputy Director Crisis and Emergency Services, MHMRA of Harris County (Houston, Texas)
- Susan Dess, MS, Principle, Crestline Advisors
- Steven Dettwyler, PhD, Director, Community Mental Health and Addiction Services Delaware DHSS/DSAMH
- Bea Dixon, BSN, PhD, Executive Director, Optum WA Pierce RSN
- John Draper, PhD, President, Link2Health Solutions; Project Director, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Phil Evans, CEO & President, ProtoCall Services
- Vijay Ganju, PhD, CEO, Behavioral Health Knowledge Management
- Larry Goldman, DMD, Senior Vice President, Government Relations, Beacon Health Options
- Gabriella Guerra, MSW, Head of Crisis and Cultural Services, Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care
- Brian Hepburn, MD, Executive Director, NASMHPD
- Shannon Jaccard, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, NAMI San Diego
- Richard McKeon, PhD, Suicide Prevention Branch Chief, SAMHSA
- Steve Miccio, CEO, PEOPLe, Inc.
- Heather Rae, MA, LLP, CEO, Common Ground
- John Santopietro,MD, DFAPA, Chief Clinical Officer BH, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Wendy Schneider, LPC, CEO, Behavioral Health Link
- Cheryl Sharp, MSW, ALWF, Senior Advisor for Trauma-Informed Services, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Becky Stoll, LCSW, VP for Crisis & Disaster Management, Centerstone
- Eduardo Vega, MA, EXCOM member; Executive Director, MHA of San Francisco