Crisis Services Task Force
The task force was dedicated to improving crisis services. Accomplishments include the development of the report Crisis Now: Transforming Services is Within Our Reach, released in 2016. For more on the work of this task force, see the Crisis Services Task Force Plan.
This work is now led by the Transforming Health Systems Implementation Group.
Note: This group is no longer active. Titles and affiliations are from the time of membership and may have since changed.
- David W. Covington, LPC, MBA, CEO & President, RI International, Inc.; Equity Partner, Integrated Health Resources, LLC (Private Sector)
- Mike Hogan, PhD, Independent Advisor and Consultant, Hogan Health Solutions LLC (Private Sector)
- Leon Boyko, MBA, MSW, LCSW, Chief of RI Crisis, Recovery Innovations, Inc.
- Bart Andrews, PhD, VP, Clinical Practice & Evaluation, Behavioral Health Response
- Lisa Capoccia, MPH, Manager of Health and Behavioral Health Initiatives, Suicide Prevention Resource Center, EDC, Inc.
- Lynn Copeland, Director, Office of Provider Network Management, Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Barbara Dawson, MEd, Deputy Director Crisis and Emergency Services, MHMRA of Harris County (Houston, Texas)
- Susan Dess, MS, Principle, Crestline Advisors
- Steven Dettwyler, PhD, Director, Community Mental Health and Addiction Services Delaware DHSS/DSAMH
- Bea Dixon, BSN, PhD, Executive Director, Optum WA Pierce RSN
- John Draper, PhD, President, Link2Health Solutions; Project Director, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Phil Evans, CEO & President, ProtoCall Services
- Vijay Ganju, PhD, CEO, Behavioral Health Knowledge Management
- Larry Goldman, DMD, Senior Vice President, Government Relations, Beacon Health Options
- Gabriella Guerra, MSW, Head of Crisis and Cultural Services, Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care
- Brian Hepburn, MD, Executive Director, NASMHPD
- Shannon Jaccard, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, NAMI San Diego
- Richard McKeon, PhD, Suicide Prevention Branch Chief, SAMHSA
- Steve Miccio, CEO, PEOPLe, Inc.
- Heather Rae, MA, LLP, CEO, Common Ground
- John Santopietro,MD, DFAPA, Chief Clinical Officer BH, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Wendy Schneider, LPC, CEO, Behavioral Health Link
- Cheryl Sharp, MSW, ALWF, Senior Advisor for Trauma-Informed Services, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Becky Stoll, LCSW, VP for Crisis & Disaster Management, Centerstone
- Eduardo Vega, MA, EXCOM member; Executive Director, MHA of San Francisco