The workgroup was created in 2019 to guide the development of recommendations to improve the transition between inpatient psychiatric care and outpatient mental health care.
Task Force Members
- Kristi Fredritz, Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Michael Hogan, PhD, Principal, Hogan Health Solutions, LLC
- Karen Johnson, Senior Vice President, Clinical Services and Division Compliance Officer, Behavioral Health Division, Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Michael Johnson, Managing Director, Behavioral Health, CARF International
- Nina Marshall, Director of Public Policy, National Council on Behavioral Health
- Richard McKeon, PhD, MPH, Chief Suicide Prevention Branch, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Tracey Medeiros, Lived Experience
- Gillian Murphy, PhD, Director of Standards, Training, and Practices, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Stephanie Pacinella, Vice President of Evolving Practice and Standards Development, Council on Accreditation
- Stacey Paul, Project Director, Clinical, The Joint Commission
- Caitlin Peterson, Senior Project Associate, Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- Shelby Rowe, Suicide Prevention Program Manager, Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services Careers, and Lived Experience
- Becky Stoll, Vice President for Crisis and Disaster Management, Centerstone
- Rick Strait, ITCD Program Manager, Community Counseling Center, and Lived Experience