The advisory group was created in 2019 to guide the development of the Best Practices in Care Transitions for Individuals with Suicide Risk: Inpatient Care to Outpatient Care, and its complementary handout and video.
- Wendy Farmer, LPC, MBA, President and CEO, Behavioral Health Link
- Kristi Fredritz, MSSA, LISW-S, Implementation Lead, Suicide Prevention, Veterans Health Administration
- Michael Hogan, PhD, Principal, Hogan Health Solutions, LLC
- Karen Johnson, MSW, Senior Vice President, Clinical Services and Division Compliance Officer, Behavioral Health Division, Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Michael Johnson, MA, CAP, Managing Director, Behavioral Health, CARF International
- Nina Marshall, MSW, Director of Public Policy, National Council on Behavioral Health
- Annemarie Matulis, Chair, Impacted Friends and Family Committee, Lived Experience American Association of Suicidology
- Richard McKeon, PhD, MPH, Chief Suicide Prevention Branch, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Tracey Medeiros, Certified Peer Specialist, Lived Experience, Community Counseling of Bristol County
- Gillian Murphy, PhD, Director of Standards, Training, and Practices, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Stephanie Pacinella, MA, Vice President of Evolving Practice and Standards Development, Council on Accreditation
- Stacey Paul, MSN, RN APN/PMHNP-BC, Project Director, Clinical Standards and Survey Methods, The Joint Commission
- Caitlin Peterson, MS, MFT, Senior Project Associate, Suicide Prevention Resource Center at Education Development Center, Inc.
- Shelby Rowe, MBA, Program Manager, Suicide Prevention Resource Center, Center on Child Abuse & Neglect, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Becky Stoll, LCSW, Vice President for Crisis and Disaster Management, Centerstone
- Rick Strait, MS, PC, CRDAC, CCDP, CGDC, Program Manager, Integrated Treatment for Co-occurring Disorders, , Community Counseling Center